cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the WebOS 1.4 Feb-26 release date post?

Journeyman

Re: What happened to the WebOS 1.4 Feb-26 release date post?

I found this by searching on this new fangled invention called Google:

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/02/26/sprint-confirms-webos-1-4-push-tonight-with-flash-10-support.ht...

Journeyman

thank you everyone for your interest, izzyks sent me a PM that 1.4 is coming tonight. 

Journeyman

yesss ive been waiting for this!!

Journeyman

phelms wrote:

I found this by searching on this new fangled invention called Google:

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/02/26/sprint-confirms-webos-1-4-push-tonight-with-flash-10-support.ht...

That blog post points right back to this thread where the post they are referencing was deleted. Perhaps you can use your newly found search engine to find a clue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's BS!! They've already taken their sweet precious time. Release the 1.4 update!!!

Journeyman

we'll see, I'm tired to hitting my update icon!!! 

Journeyman

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this update too.  The delays have only been mildly puzzling, but this time I really wasn't even annoyed with the delays. The Pre & WebOS are both getting better every few months, and I'm past that early-adoption phase (I still remember all the headaches and embolisms, sigh).

-Daniel C!

Journeyman

i so agree with you Culvey. i really want the update BUT i had a few problems with the update to 1.3 and then it got fixed with a new phone and the current version.

i would MUCH rather wait a couple days and have them get it right then screw it up trying to rush it out to make an artificial date

Journeyman

come on 1.4!!!

Journeyman

I do not think it will be pushed tonight.  I am in the central time zone.  it is 10:00pm.  I am done with the wait for today.

Journeyman

Is this update coming tonight? How late in the evening is it suppose to come. It's currently 10:12 CST.

Journeyman

i beleive he meant late PST, so that could mean as late as 12am - 1am!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat