cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Dont I have an app store on my Phone? Please Help!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why Dont I have an app store on my Phone? Please Help!!

I just got a Palm Pre,  For some reason I dont have an app store under my launch page,  I only have the apps it was pre loaded with such as: music, videos, clock, task, ect... But there is no way to download apps,  also i cant access things like my calculator.  how do I access these things on my phone?  If any one can help it would be much appreciated.

Thank You:

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Why Dont I have an app store on my Phone? Please Help!!

The only thing I can think of is that you don't realize you have 3 launch pages.  Once you hit the up arrow and get your launch page you can flick the page right and left to access the other two pages.

Master

Have you swiped to page 2 in the launcher? That is where those apps are located. Also have you upgraded to WEBOS 1.4? If you still don't have all the apps that should be there you may want to do a full reset, Open launcher, Swipe to the last page, Tap Device Info, Reset Options, Full Erase.

Journeyman

The other possibility is that you haven't found that the pages scroll up and down.  Your app store could be off the top or (more likely) bottom of your launcher screen.

Journeyman

That sounds like a software issue within the phone definately call customer support to trouble shoot first if that doesn't work take the phone into a Sprint Store or reputable Sprint dealer with the capabilities to trouble shoot you phone on site.  I can tell you this if you take it to a Sprint store chances are you may walk out of the store with a new phone as opposed to the auth dealer sending you away with the malfunctioning phone while you wait on a replacement in the mail.  I have had great experiences when I take my phone to a Sprint store for service.  That is my suggestion if you don't find the icon on any of your pages.

Kaneadsha

Message was edited by: kaneadsha

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat