cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the event I created in Facebook show on my Pre's Calendar as being 3 hours later?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why does the event I created in Facebook show on my Pre's Calendar as being 3 hours later?

I created an event in Facebook for Saturday, 1pm - 4pm but it shows in Pre's Calendar as being from 4pm - 7pm.  I checked Facebook's help page thinking I might unknowingly have a time zone configured incorrectly.  Since I am in Eastern time, maybe FB thought the event was in Pacific?  FB's help page says that it uses my computer's system clock to configure its time zone for my account.  I double checked my computer, and it is set to Eastern.  Since my Pre uses the Sprint network to set its time and date, I assume the problem lies with my Pre.  I've tried manually syncing my Calendar with Facebook and all other accounts with no change.

Please help.  Thanks.

Tags (3)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat