cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint get the Pre Plus or Pixi Plus ever?

Journeyman

Re: Will Sprint get the Pre Plus or Pixi Plus ever?

If your Pre is falling apart then upgrade to the Pixi.  Seriously.  Dont think of it like it was marketed, a step down device for casual users.  Dont be ashamed because you are no longer on the so-called "power user's" phone.  Its bull.  The Pixi is rock solid.  I have had the same phone for two years and have dropped it many times with no harm.  There are no moving parts to break.  The screen is smaller but the form factor is far superior to the pre.  It feels great in the hand and in the pocket.  The Pixi is a superior phone.

Message was edited by: xylenz

Journeyman

I agree.  I had my Pre for one day when the on/off button died.  I had been told the Pre had problems with the button, and this was far too soon for me to have that verified.  When I brought it in, they told me it was not the button, but a defective battery.  They replaced the battery, and it worked for a while, so they were not going to let me switch to the Pixi (due to a defective Pre)...but then, thankfully, the Pre button died AGAIN...and they had to let me have the Pixi...which I am very happy with...!!!

Journeyman

I am so annoyed that the Palm Pre Plus came out at Verizon and AT&T... I would never switch to them even though my new address has crappy signal strength.   Why doesn't Palm, now HP, realize that there are customers of Sprint who want the Plus?  As someone earlier mentioned, they may very well come out with a better phone, but who can beat the great Palm Pre's 8 or 16 gigs???   When will Sprint push to continue to carry these Palm products?????

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat