Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will switch carriers if new Palm phone is not on Sprint.

Journeyman

Will switch carriers if new Palm phone is not on Sprint.

Hey, so there is talk of Sprint maybe not carrying the successor to the Pre.  Call it the Pre 2 or the c40 or the Roadrunner.  Regardless of what the official name of the device will be, if this is true and Sprint does not carry the device on LAUNCH DAY, I will switch carriers to whoever does.  I know a vast majority of webOS users on Sprint will do the same. We are the godfathers of the webOS community and will be deeply hurt, especially after waiting this long, if Sprint decides to reject the new Palm device.  Anybody else feelin' this?

Message was edited by: andrewrinne

26 REPLIES 26
Journeyman

Android phones on Sprint aren't as bad as you say! They are selling and they are keeping Sprint in business. The current Pre is not helping or, let me state it another way, HP is not helping WebOS sell! Love my Pre but it's not good enough because HP won't step up to task of being compeditive in developement My Pre doesn't have flash support or voice command two features that most phones have. Why do I always have to type stuff on my Pre to get anything out of it!

Journeyman

Android devices are doing fine at Sprint! Don't kid yourself! If you really want the Pre 3 on Sprint write HP about it!

Journeyman

Hopefully the new CEO Meg Whitman can bring back WebOS devices and market them the way they should be marketed! Still using my Pre and bought another one that's like new! They are not bad phones they just weren't marketed correctly!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat