cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zagg Invisble Shields now available for Pre

Journeyman

Zagg Invisble Shields now available for Pre

I order an Invisible Shield kit for my Pre over the weekend. Surprisingly, they already shipped it yesterday. I'd heard rumors that they were on back order, but that is not the case.

Since there are no decent case options for the Pre yet, a screen protector is essential.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/palm-pre-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

38 REPLIES 38
Master

Re: Zagg Invisible Shields now available for Pre

Skinz are available her for $4.99, http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-143/Palm-Pre-Skin/DetailThose who have got them say there the same material as the zagg. The difference is your not paying for the warranty.

Message Edited by Levi4u on 06-09-2009 12:44 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Zagg Invisble Shields now available for Pre

I order 2 from Zagg last night. You can easily find coupons and deals for their website.

Add them to your Facebook or Twitter account to get notified of deals.

Journeyman

I bought BSE for my Instinct. I thought I'd try ZAGG this time. They include the liquid and the squeegee which supposedly makes for easier application. We'll see. I have read differing opinions as to whether the material is the same.

Journeyman

I am a firm believer in the ZAGG, and not just because the company is based in UT either. I had one on my instinct and it was the best 25 bux I've ever spent, with how much you are scrolling and tapping that phone. Never once did the screen look anything but flawless and i even put it in my pocket many times with my car keys. I already ordered mine for my pre, just wanted to give a thumbs up to ZAGG if anyone had never used them before....

Journeyman

Do you all recommend getting the Zagg full body cover or just the front? If you cover the full body, will the Pre still work with a Touchstone?

Master

<blockquote>I also use the Zagg on my Instinct. Love it, Best investment I made with the Instinct. I was just pointing out another cheaper option to those not wanting to fork over that much cash.<strong>;)</strong></blockquote>

Journeyman

I am doing the full body cover, and it just shipped today so ishould have it tomorrow sinceI'm in the same state. Iwill keep you updated on whether it still works with the touchstone. I bet it will tho, the material is a simple military grade plastic so it shouldnt hinder that especially since it never bothered my touch screen on my instinct from response or anything.

Journeyman

I imagine it still should work but it is possible that it may interfere with the electromagnetism.

Master

I saw this posted on another forum, Not sure how much of a discount it is. At checkout enter in discount code zagg20. Enjoy!

Journeyman

@sjamie wrote:
Do you all recommend getting the Zagg full body cover or just the front? If you cover the full body, will the Pre still work with a Touchstone?

I can't speak for the Zagg, but I just ordered the BestSkinsEver, and emailed them to ask. They emailed back within 30 minutes and said:

No, there won't be any interference with the charger.

Journeyman

When someone gets a Zagg for their Pre, could you post here and let us know how the Touchstone handles it?

I'd imagine since it's probably some sort of polymer, and a very thin layer at that, it won't faze the inductive coupling significantly enough to hinder charging.

If it contains metals on the other hand (which I doubt), it could dissipate or otherwise disrupt the magnetic field.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat