Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth

Highlighted
Journeyman

bluetooth

i definitely enjoy the pre. i think the biggest thing i miss, (from another carrier), is the ability to have voice acticated bluetooth.i bought bthe best piece that sprint had and took it back,it just didn't do the job. but i can wait a little while. the only thing that disturbed me was the person at the sprint store telling me how wrong i was, and that he had never heard of being able to listen to navigation on earpiece. until i demonstrated to him. and i'm not even that technology literate. i could not voice activate even a call contact which i also had to show him after being told i was doing it wrong. but anyway anybody heard when this option might be perfected?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: bluetooth

I totally agree with this user, I expected this on the pre when I got it and I was disappointed. This is specially useful when your receive or need to make a call from your car.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat