cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facebook through browser on palm pre

Highlighted
Patron

facebook through browser on palm pre

When I try to login to my facebook account through browser ( instead of using facebook app) on palm pre it always gives me Invalid user id password message. Any one has the same issue and know a resolution. I know  I am entering correct email and password. When I logged into facebook on my computer it just works fine but not on palm pre browser. Palm pre facebook app logs in fine too but the I didn't really like the app.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: facebook through browser on palm pre

I have not had that problem although when using the browser the newsfeed is not sorted by date. It's interesting if I log in multiple times a day the first login is in date/time order although subsequent logins throughout the day will have the content all over the place with regards to date. Like yourself I am not a big fan of the facebook app and prefer accessing through the browser.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat