cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no internet with power vision

Highlighted
Journeyman

no internet with power vision

i cant connect to the internet with my palm treo pro with power vision why??????????

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: no internet with power vision

Me neither! I haven’t had any since June!!! I called CS several times and they cannot make it work. They keep telling me it is an “outage” in my area which is BS because my husband has no problems with his phone!

Tech support has tried to do a reset like 15 times, changing passwords, changing from Power vision to Sprint Provisioning and nothing.

Does anyone have a clue? I am very pissed off right now and I am even thinking of switching to another carrier.

Journeyman

that happened to me and there sending me a new phone

Journeyman

Hello, sorry for the inconvience of u not being able to acess the web. If u are still expericing this issue u can do a ##778# which is a data reset that will allow u to manually prgm your settings for the web with the Window based OS on your phn this is what usually fixes web issues. Will need to call in to 8882114727 and ask for advance tech suppt.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat