ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems synching calendar

Journeyman

problems synching calendar

So I finally got my Outlook calendar on my Pre (by using the DTA to my Palm Profile). Now I want to use google to keep my calendar updated. I transferred everything from Outlook to Google (nearly 5000 items) but now my changes aren't showing up on the Pre. Is there a way to make google override Palm profile? The only thing I can think of is starting over, and I'd like to avoid it since it took me over 10 hours to see my calendar and contacts.

Any help is appreciated.

Anita

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: problems synching calendar

You can select which profile is default. Open Contacts - DROP DOWN to Prefs and Accts - Click DEFAULT ACCT - select Google.

I think that is what you were looking for? Hope it is. Use Google Sync to backwards link your Outlook. I am using Palm, Google, Outlook, Fbook and my Pre without a hitch. I have chosen Palm as default since I don't gmail often, only calendar.

Good Luck.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat