cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint is a joke!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint is a joke!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks sprint deserves to be bleeding costumers? To have the next big things in phones and such a small supply to have major stores get 4 why even bother at all! ATT here I come

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: sprint is a joke!!!!

Apple had problems keeping up with demand on the first launch day too. I followed the launch and they sold out. There were many people who did NOT get an iPhone who really wanted one. I did not follow the RIM Storm launch so I can't comment.

In any case the fact that the Palm Pre is hard to come by is actually a good sign that they will make many more phones for those of us that did not get one on June 6th.

I'm staying with Sprint and I'll wait for the Pre to be avalable at Best Buy and I get it when I get it. Good luck to you at AT&T, let us know what plan and phone you get.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm sure Sprint will be sorry to see you go... but if you have any recommendations on how to improve the manufacturing process so they can have 100 Palm Pres in every store, feel free to share

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe they should ask Apple or RIM I don't think they had this problem also I don't think they needed to have 100 in every store but they should have at least 20 for a major release like this

Highlighted
Journeyman

The saying goes, "Fast, cheap, well pick any two". For the iPhone's pre-release manufacturing, I think Apple picked "fast" and "well"; they have the resources to make sure they had plenty of stock available for launch. Palm simply isn't in a position to pony up for "fast" and "well", and I'm certainly glad they chose to keep "well" over "fast" Smiley Happy

I'm not familiar with the Blackberry launches, but being that I never really heard anything about them, I'm guessing (and I could be wrong, I've never been interested in RIM devices so I may have just not paid attention) the at-launch demand wasn't as high for them, so any potential manufacturing bottlenecks they may have had wouldn't be enough to cause shortages.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat