ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tansferring contacts from Treo 650 using windows 7

Journeyman

tansferring contacts from Treo 650 using windows 7

I own a Treo 650. Wish to change it but cannot download contacts on to my laptop that has windows 7 installed. Read online that the OS offerred by Palm may not be compatible with Win 7.

Pls help - how I can save all the contacts from my phone and will or can these be transferred to any other phone that I purchase?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: tansferring contacts from Treo 650 using windows 7

You can download HotSync software and sync your contacts to your pc with MS Outlook or Palm Desktop.Here is the link to download the software http://kb.hpwebos.com/wps/portal/kb2/common/article/32859_en.html   

Palm Desktop 6.2 and HotSync Manager (Windows)Article ID: 32859

Information about Windows 7 and 64-bit editions of Windows: Windows 7: Many users have successfully installed and run Palm Desktop 6.2 software with Windows 7. Palm has not done thorough testing with a range of third-party equipment running Windows 7, therefore Palm cannot guarantee compatibility. 64-bit editions of Windows: USB HotSync is not supported..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat