cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors ? Can the HTC 10 bring HTC back to the lead?

Sprint Product Ambassador

In the early days, HTC was one of the leaders in Android smart phone. I was one of the proud owner of the HTC EVO, which I claimed it is the phone that saved Sprint from the brink of bankruptcy.  However, soon after HTC lost that lead over other competitors.

Since then, HTC has been struggling to catch up in the last few years. For each new device coming out since the HTC One M7, I have hoped that the new device will save HTC and bring HTC back to the main stream. I think the HTC 10 is the phone that has all the quality to be the one that can save HTC, albeit may need a few minor enhancements.

• I am bias, but I always love the look and feel of the HTC GUI.  Although this time around, HTC keeps a lot of Google Marshmallow flavor, the HTC touch is still there.
  • HTC has certainly overcome most of camera imperfection, and I found the HTC 10 probably has one of the best cameras and equally being one of the best among the flagship smartphones out there (please see my other blogs on camera).  One flaw I found is when I have the phone on aperture control, I found it is very hard to get a good focus on the object.  I think it is something can be fixed in software as in other modes, the focus works really well.
  • HTC Boomsound features are great.  I probably get the best sound out of my old minivan than the system was designed for. I wonder why HTC stopped at only provided Boomsound for directly connected speakers, why can?t it work via Bluetooth.
  • Battery life is great. The super charger also charges the phone very quickly.  I have not done real measurement, but it is super super fast compared to other of my phone experience.
  • Processor is fast, I have seen no issue with lagging.
  • Overall, I have been very happy with the HTC 10

All those things and more make HTC 10 a great phone, but will it be enough for HTC to obtain traction in catching up with the market.  It is really a sixty million dollar question?

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment