cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Upload to Skydrive

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error in Upload to Skydrive

My photos stopped being auto uploaded to my Skydrive about 2 weeks ago. Now they are all sitting in error mode. Under each error, it says " couldn't upload, tap to retry" I tap to retry and same error. Anyone else have or fixed this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Error in Upload to Skydrive

WENDYCORBETT5774 Thanks for posting here! Have you attempted to power-cycle your device? Attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app? Let me know. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thx David for your reply, however I think that most people that post here have already tried multiple fixes such as power cycles (multiple times) & uninstalling with no resolution, hence looking for help here.  I am one of those people, so Yes, I've tried on-off multiple times. I guess i failed to list in my post that my phone is an HTC 8XT and auto upload is part of the operating system for photos, not an app that can be uninstalled. Got any other ideas????

Master

WENDYCORBETT5774,

Thank you for reaching out. Since you cannot clear the application data, or uninstall the app. Your best option for a resolution is to perform a back up and restore. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat