cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 8.1 Push Date !?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Windows Phone 8.1 Push Date !?

PaulD1949 - Updates such as this are pushed out in waves. You should be receiving the updates soon. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

What do I have to do? Do I have to keep checking or will you give me a notification that it is available? Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this.

Highlighted
Master

PaulD1949

Update once available will be pushed to your device. Once it is there, you will be prompted to update your device, or it will get done automatically.

- Agnes
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got the 8.1 update on the HTC 8XT. Works great! I'd been trying to get it since the beginning of December, but it always said my phone was up to date. I know that others had gotten it. It occurred to me to disable the Preview for Developers. As soon as I did that and checked for updates, there they were! So if anyone else signed up tor the Developers Preview and you're not finding updates to 8.1, uncheck the box in the Developers Preview app. You don't need to uninstall the app.Hope this helps anyone else having trouble getting it. ~Paul

Highlighted
Master

PaulD1949 - I'm glad you were able to get this matter resolved. Thank you for sharing. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I still have not gotten my updated.  DP has been uncheck for the whole month...  Anyway sprint can push this to my particular phone?

Highlighted
Master

idaband,

Please visit: http://sprint.co/1DQHLTW to the latest available software version on your HTC 8XT. Please note that software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I really like the features of the 8.1, finally I can delete individual calls or individual

parts of my text messaging.  My phone recognizes my Nikon Camera WiFi

now if I can just figures out how to get the pictures to transfer to OneDrive.

I like being able to have separate volume controls between ringer and

music.  I was able to free up storage by transferring Apps and games to SD card.

It works perfect with my 4G LTE GMC truck.  I really like the OnStar app

in 8.1 better than 8.0.  I can hardly wait for Windows 10.

Highlighted
Master

WCHAYES - Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the new Windows. By transferring your pictures to one drive, are you referring to your memory card? - Charles
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Charles, One Drive is a cloud base service from Microsoft that allows you to save pictures, documents and other files across different platforms like your PC, Xbox and all phone OS.

Highlighted
Master

stevenzak

Thank you for that information. Are you still seeking assistance? Please keep us posted.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello! I currently have the 8xt on one of Sprint's MVNOs, Ting.

All of us who have the 8xt have never received an update for 8.1.

Is there something Sprint can do on their end to help us?? Please?

Ting has already said they are not holding back any updates on their end, so it has to be coming from Sprint's end

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat