cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9/27 - HTC Arrive Software Update - Microsoft Mango 7.5

Journeyman

So I ended up emailing Sprint just to inquire on the potential of any future plans to add HotSpot. Basically they said "as of now, hotspot is not available". To me, that means it could roll out sometime in the future. Probably have to sit back and see what happens once Mango is out tto all Arrives. Would makke sence.

Journeyman

Probably the same as HotSpot. I would look for it in the future once all phones get updated. Well, most at least

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was finally able to force the update last night and now I have Mango!!    Love it!!

Journeyman

Nice.

Journeyman

Hey Guys,

My Wife's phone is still not saying there is an update for her, yet i was able to force mine the day it came out.  Zune software is saying Version 7.0 (7392) is up to date.

GG916, what did you do to force your update.  Can you give me a link?  I've tried a few but nothing works.

Thanks.

Journeyman

I just did the Zune trick of checking for an update - and after it told me there wasn't one, I tried again and immediately disconnected the internet connection.  The "trick" i found was with the internet connection on my laptop.  I was having trouble disconnecting quick enough because I was clicking on my connection on the bar on the bottom of the screen and then disconnecting.  I found that I could disconnect when I tapped on the wireless icon light above my keyboard. By doing it that way I was able to disconnect fast enough for it to force the update.  Keep trying - it took a few tries, even with that quicker method!

Journeyman

WPcentral has it on there website. And i must say with the update it's Nice....and buy the Zune Pass for $14.99 before they change the price to $9.99 with the extra $5 you get to keep 10 songs after Oct 5 you can only get the $9.99 deal.

Journeyman

I use to download songs, but why not just stream them.  I use Tunein.com on the phone and you can find just about any type of music.

Journeyman

Thanks GG916.  I keep missing the 1-2 second window too.  One time i got it to work and the phone said there was an update, but zune software sad no.    Just can't seem to get zune to behave.

I'll try it again or maybe i'll just wait a few more days...

Journeyman

I guess it depends how you listen to Music, I like to listen to my Music at the time not someone else playlist, but i dew at times to get a different feel for the Music, But what i'm saying is $14.99 you get 10 songs a month after Oct 5 you can't get that deal anymore, you can take that Music anywhere you want, Just saying i think it a good deal for some!!

Journeyman

Make sure the Zune Software is up to date also, they had an update for that about a week or two ago and before you plug your phone in check on the phone in the settings for the update first then plug it in, goodluck

Journeyman

I agree, that is a good deal.  It's great to have options.  I would be tempted to. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat