cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get a Sprint tech to comment?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can we get a Sprint tech to comment?

The lack of support or official announcements regarding updates for the Arrive is inexcusible. I have been with Sprint for over 15 years and in the last 2 years they seem to be putting every effort into making me switch to a new carrier.  Price hikes for data, fees for not participating in autodraft, and the discontinuation of the Premier plan have taken away any reason to remain a loyal customer.  Add in the lack of enthusiasm or even basic knowledge by tech support concerning WP and my departure is becoming more likely.  I'm sure that my four lines will not even create a blip on the radar but rest assured, if Sprint doesn't get their act together they will continue to hemmorage customers and always remain #3.

I invite all Arrive owners to make a stand.  If we don't receive an update or announcement by April 1st I am walking (and no this isn't an April Fools gag).

Journeyman

I think I've been with Sprint for about 10 yers and I agree with your "last 2 years" sentiment. As a customer they seem to be oozing this "We we have cheaper pricing than everyone else, so cut us some slack" attitude. Cheaper prices are one thing, but missing huge chunks in your technology and customer service isn't going to make up for it.

I am still hoping that RC1024 will be successful in his quest, but I had a person from Sprint Tech Support that we had been emailing back and forth regarding the issue. After Mango didn't fix the problem he had promised to keep in contact until the issue was resolved; jump to present day, he hasn't responded to my last 2 emails, the most recent of which was sent about a month ago. So I honestly believe there are people trying to get this issue some attention, but at some point in Sprint's process they hit a roadblock.

I would encourage anyone who is ready and willing to switch carriers for whatever their reasons are to do just that. I personally MAY let my contract go until the 5 months left mark just so I'm paying the lowest possible ETF.  Plus by that time I would hope to see a better selection of WP7 devices (at other providers of course since Sprint has taken their stance on my favorite OS).  So while I may be waiting longer, I will be making up my mind to leave or stay directly based on who Sprint handles these issues. This isn't the first serious issue I've had with Sprint and I'm starting to be sorry I gave them a second chance. There won't be a third chance given without some SERIOUSLY positive customer service in the near future, starting with these issues being address and corrected.

Journeyman

I've been with Sprint over 10 years as well and the decline in support after the purchase has slowly been dwindling. Over the next few months, if there aren't any more Windows Phones or updates from Sprint then I don't mind paying more and/or paying to switch to another carrier. I enjoyed the prices being competitive, though when service starts lacking then there's no reason for me to continue. The prices are slowly getting higher as well, this new $10 premium data fee is a good example. Hope you are listening Sprint! Sure hate to take my $275+/month elsewhere.

Journeyman

Just checking back in for a resonse.  I'm hoping for the best, but I hope you hear something soon. This will be the third time I've had someone who tries to get a response come up empty handed. I don't blame support people though. It's clearly someone above them. The associates at the Sprint store and the guy I was emailing I believe had the best intentions, but that must've got stopped somewhere along the process.  Not that I'm rooting against you RC1024, just that I think that Sprint's "not caring" must be coming from higher up.  I do hope we hear something soon.

Journeyman

Alright Sprint. I think we'll be parting ways when the Lumia 900 comes out. You've had ample time and haven't given a scrap of attention. I'll take my $90/month and go somewhere else. That'll be about the same time my ETF goes down to $50.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat