cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formally requesting Update 7.10.8107.79

Journeyman

Word in the blogosphere is that Microsoft is providing Update 7.10.8107.79 "to all carriers that request it".

Sprint, please do the right thing for your loyal Windows Phone customers and get this update to us!  We have been more than patient in awaiting a wider selection of Windows Phone devices  Respect and honor our patience by updating our HTC Arrive's ASAP.  (adding a few new Nokia device options would be wonderful too )

43 REPLIES
Journeyman

Looking for 8107 update as well, I would like to go through the official update method instead of using the method the kind folks at XDA have provided to upgrade to 8107.

Please sprint, you did't provide the last update for us, you need to provide this one.

Journeyman

I agree. Sprint, we need this update. I'm sick of my keyboard disappearing when I type. It's very frustrating!

Journeyman

Add me to the list of update supporters.

Journeyman

From my understanding providers are only allowed to skip one update so we should get this one.

Journeyman

Add me to that list too since it may be the last update we'd see with all the wonderful support we see for WP7 from Sprint.

At this time no information regarding this update has been given. I will continue to research this and will reply to this post again once some information is provided

Journeyman

We need this update!  It fixes the disappearing keyboard and the Google sync, among other things.  C'mon Sprint, it's just been announced that no new Windows Phones will be coming to Sprint.  Those of us who PAY FOR THIS SERVICE deserve the update on the phones we have, at the very least.....which is what we're getting, the very least.

Journeyman

We really need this asap.  The disappearing keyboard is very annoying.

Journeyman

I have yet to see this problem occur on my phone. It must be app specific.