cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Arrive is currently Sprint's highest rated phone... c'mon, Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Arrive is currently Sprint's highest rated phone... c'mon, Sprint!

As pointed out in this great article by WPCentral, the Arrive is currently Sprint's highest rated phone with 89% of the reviewers saying they'd recommend the phone. The #2 phone is the Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S2) with 86%. This simply speaks to the testament that people who use the Arrive (and Windows Phone) are generally happy with their purchase.

http://www.wpcentral.com/htc-arrive-highest-rated-phone-sprint-do-they-care

As much as the Arrive may be a first-gen purchase, I think at least ONE more update for the device before 7.8 is not much to ask for at all considering the Arrive is Sprint's ONLY Windows Phone device. Toss us a bone... Tango 8773 (or 8779) would be great.

Your customers are talking, Sprint... are you listening? It would be in Sprint's best interests to offer at least ONE Windows Phone 8 device when it is released later this fall.

My contract runs up on Oct. 3rd... if I hear nothing from Sprint by the years end, I'll probably go elsewhere as much as I don't want to. I need to be where Windows Phone is.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: HTC Arrive is currently Sprint's highest rated phone... c'mon, Sprint!

I agree with you 100%!  Their lack of Windows Phone support is atrocious. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat