cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS "Get media content now"

Highlighted
Master

Re: MMS "Get media content now"

powchan - We here at Sprint take service issues very seriously. What Windows model phone do you have? We are here to help. - Kas Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the 8XT, and I appreciate it, but this is really too late. The decision has been made to move. Unfortunately, the other five times I was provided quick fixes or work-arounds, but no ultimate fix for my phone. Again, I have worked with your support many, many times (in store, as I was told I would have to do by your phone support line). I actually loved my phone, and realized long ago the issue was with Sprint's network. I hope, for the sake of current customers, that you fix this issue for users. With the amount of communication that happens via text these days, friends, family and coworkers became frustrated with my inability to receive group texts and pictures, and lengthy texts. I actually didn't receive a text today because it was a lengthy text that was sent in multiple messages. I've had people take me off distribution lists via text, and told me to let them know when I get my phone fixed. You have an issue that has been documented, and people should not have to go through their own hacks or work-arounds because Sprint is unable to provide a solution.

Again, good luck to those staying with Sprint. I did love my Windows phone, and am moving to another one at Verizon!

Master

Powchan - We definitely wouldn't want you leaving us! Please allow us the opportunity to address this issue. Send us a PM (private message) with your phone number, time zone, and the best time to reach you by following this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X We really appreciate your business and loyalty.

- Tevin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Then I suggest you get this fixed ASAP then...  I have been getting hammered with these messages as well since last weekend and I gotta turn my phone off so I can sleep at night because of it. Not cool when my wife is out of town and may need to get ahold of me. I got an AT&T phone, Lumia 920, I have had that phone for a while now and I NEVER get these messages on it. AT&T is looking real good right now, this is something that I shouldn't have to go to a store or talk to one of the phone techs for if it's a Sprint issue. Besides, those customer service surveys after EVERY transaction wuith Sprint is getting real old. If I have issue with Sprint you'll know and this is a real Pain in the Butt issue so fix it or next month I'll be with AT&T...

Master

HEDGHAWG71,
Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I definitely would hate to see you go. Please send a private message by following the link below so that I may look into this for you. http://bit.ly/1qQty1X
- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat