cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition for HD3/WP7 phone on Sprint NOW!!!!!!! - not a year from now - please post

Journeyman

Petition for HD3/WP7 phone on Sprint NOW!!!!!!! - not a year from now - please post

I'm a 10+ yr member, have owned a Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO, EVO 3D, and Arrive. I love the WP7 OS, it just works. I am ready to move on..(Sprint our relationship is nearing its end). I would love to see a big screen HTC or any Nokia device. Not everyone likes Android, however, we do like CHOICES.

Journeyman

I would love a WP7 4" or greater

Journeyman

Yup it would be nice if Sprint would start showing some love for Windows Phones

Journeyman

Add my vote!

Journeyman

Journeyman

I want more Windows Phones like the HTC Titan

Journeyman

YES. I am up for new hardware March 1st. I'd like an HTC Titan please. (Or what ever CDMA version is named for it).

Journeyman

Dear Sprint,

Please get off your butt, and get us some new Windows Phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

C'mon Sprint - give us the Nokia's and Samsung WP devices - we need some device options like AT&T have.

Journeyman

I recently wrote a review about the 4s and I stand by it however I really had no idea about the wp7 phones seeing as i just joined the smart phone world and recently left straight talk. It irritates me that there's no windows phones on sprint. I know I just signed a two year and have awhile until I have a upgrade but I feel robbed and am considering switching or terminating early if I can't get a windows phone in the future if and when I wish.

Journeyman

Unfortunatley, they just announced two new (damn) Android phones - and NO new Windows Phones! If they aren't going to provide this option in the future, then I think those of us who have an Arrive and want WP7 operating system should be allowed to get out of our contracts at no cost and go elsewhere.

Journeyman

Over 10 years with Sprint and I am tired of the weak selection of  phones. Listen up Sprint we need new Windows Phones Now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat