cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seattle Sprint Store updates in-store demo unit to Mango!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This morning I stopped by my local Sprint store located near the Northgate Mall just off of I-5 in Seattle and was suprised to learn from the friendly sales rep that their display unit had just been updated to Mango.  He then showed me the unit and when I pressed him for a release date for consumers he said it "should be any day now"!  I have also been seeing more WP7 handsets in the wild, usually being sported by young gorgeous females...

I look forward to getting this Mango Update soon for a device that is already fantastic, and this was something that I thought might be interesting for others who have been waiting, as well.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sprint-seattle-5

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Ohhh I really hope so! I don't think I can wait until an official Spring release before I just do it myself.

Journeyman

I was in my local sprint store (Manhattan Beach, CA) figuring out an issue with my family plan  and sadly, no htc arrive display models. Even worse, the sales rep had no idea what phone I was talking about when I told her I had the arrive. She then got a confused look on her face when I said it was the windows phone, especially when I told her how much I love it. Needless to say, I didn't get a chance to check out a mango phone

Journeyman

Re: Seattle Sprint Store updates in-store demo unit to Mango!

Arrive updated to Mango in the Sprint store I got mine at.

Official report is this week or next for RTM release to all in waves.
Which provider will be first is unknown.

Unoffcial word from a co-worker who's sister works for MS. Sept 27th.

Hmm,, Could this be Windows Phone 7 Patch Tuesday? Could Be............................

NOTE: Windows Patch Tuesday is 2nd Tuesday of each month.

Journeyman

My local store is also showing a demo unit running Mango.  The update adds a lot of nice features to the phone, and I'm looking forward to updating mine.  Hope Sprint gets this update out faster than they put out WinMo 6.5 for the TP2.  That one took forever!

Wizard

The update will be available at approximately 1pm cst today.  See this post.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat