cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Go to solution
Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Any idea when the Sprint TV app will be available for download for the HTC Arrive?  I'm new to Sprint, I love the phone and I'm looking forward to trying out Sprint TV.  The Sprint Info center on the phone says "Coming Soon".

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

I too would like to know, my wife and I both picked up the Arrive on Sunday.

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

ditto

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Dave,

I had the same question. Called and they said they have no date as they are upgrading the service. That said, it was pretty good on my android phone through sprint. A real life saver if you have kids that appear to have just drank sugar water. The part that gets me is that the phone was advertised with this service and then you buy the phone only to find out it's coming soon.

Oh well at least Netflix is on the phone now, which is even better anyway.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

RGSNIPER1,

Thanks for the update.  Like you, I think my kids will enjoy the service.  Come on Sprint!

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

i got the phone too and had the same question.....good solution.....the HTC arrive can play movies via netflixNetflix...for free by the way....go to the marketplacmarketplacee and download the app.....for now it can pass by the time while sprint bullshits us a lol while longer

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Free? I input my wifes subscription info. How are you getting it for free?

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

If your getting it for free, its a free trial. 

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Unfortunately there isn't an official date (yet) for the availability of Sprint TV on the HTC Arrive.  I'm an employee and huge fan of the Sprint TV service.  As soon as any official info is available it will definitely be communicated.

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Drezzzzy, maybe you can answer why they market the sprint tv with the phone when it's not out nor has a release date? Not trying to be mean, but that is quite the bummer when it's marketed with the phone when it's not actually available, so i'm thinking you may have a thought on this.

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

It is probably marketed because it will be added eventually and it's not uncommon for that to be done (especially with smartphones).  I definitely understand that it is a bummer when an anticipated feature is not available at launch and I apologize for the inconvenience.  I've been using this device for a couple days and I'm pleased with it thus far.  I hope that you're satisfied with the device otherwise.

Journeyman

Sprint TV for HTC Arrive

Sprint TV is now available!!  You can download it from Sprint Zone or by going to the Marketplace.  Enjoy!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat