cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint, let your customers know - THIS is how you fix the text messaging problem (160 limit).

Journeyman

Sprint, let your customers know - THIS is how you fix the text messaging problem (160 limit).

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/buy/7/details.aspx?id=1536&pid=7

I'm on my way over to let the HTC board know too.

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: Sprint, let your customers know - THIS is how you fix the text messaging problem (160 limit).

Thank you very much for the troll. You might as well have RickRolled all of us with that link. At least a RickRoll isn't limited to AT&T's network.

Message was edited by: phefner79

edited to flame the troll

Re: Sprint, let your customers know - THIS is how you fix the text messaging problem (160 limit).

Hey that link seemed to have been disabled. We get page has been removed.

Ray

Journeyman

It's a link to a Samsung Focus at the Windows Phone site at Microsoft.com. Dude is trolling.

Journeyman

My intention was to show Sprint/HTC that all our problems would be solved if we abandoned them as a carrier/manufacturer.

I didn't mean to troll other people having the same problem as me.  Sorry guys.  The frustration must be getting to me.

Journeyman

Trust me, I understand frustration, I mean this is Sprint, Microsoft, AND HTC we are talking about here.

I'm curious if folks that have Google Voice integration on their Arrive, also have this problem with the 160 character limit?

Journeyman

See, I read the writing on the wall a long time ago, woke up at 5am, and waited in line for an iPhone 4S at my local Sprint store.

My Arrive is now on Craigslist. Sorry phone, it just wasn't meant to be.

Journeyman

Sheesh how many times are people going to whine about the 160 cap on texting. yes i admit annoying but not annoying enough to keep posting it. Now that is annoying. And mister i got my iphone. Woo wooo congratulations. You've just purchased iphone 3 with better hardware. awesome. Atleast microsoft is trying to make a good os that is evolving.

Journeyman

Just because you use your phone a certain way, and the problem doesn't affect you, does not mean everyone else is "whining" about the problem. If you don't want to deal with these threads, don't read them. Easy as that.

Some of us send messages in excess of 160 characters, and it's a really annoying problem.

What if your phone had some feature broken in such a way that annoyed the crap out of you, and you wanted it fixed? And no one listened to you? How would you feel?

FFS.

Journeyman

Well when people post it multiple times in multiple threads whats that sound like to you? sounds like whining to me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What do you expect? HTC has completely ignored all the Arrive users on this issue, and has blamed everyone but itself. They keep waving their hands and trying to make everyone forget this problem ever happened. The only way to get resolution is to make sure this problem gets noticed and that we won't take no for an answer.

Unlike you, who it seems would just roll over and accept defeat if his phone became defective.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat