cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AM I BEING RECORDED? HELP

Highlighted

Tonight I found my roommates HTC by my bedroom door facing up.  I picked it up, it light up, the screen was locked and I noticed the voice recording icon ON!! When I asked him he had an explanation for why it was there but could not explain why it was recording.  He uses it at work but wouldn't the battery be dead.. we are talking 12hrs + since work!  And I read voice recording stops when you receive a call and he had!!  So, how could this be??  Being a female I am not so sure about this but he is/ maybe was a great friend.  However, I cant help but wonder!  Should I feel violated? What are the odds? Is it possible?  He said he deleted recording and it appeared he did but who knows!!  We never dated or anything close.  I cant help but feel violated but badly want to believe him!  HELP... ANYTHING!!!  A total of 3 buttons would need to be pushed or touched for this to happen.  Could it malfunction or do so on own?

1 REPLY 1
Master

It would be very hard to accidentally start voice recording. I would want to search the SD card for other media that may have accidentally been recorded - sound and/or video. There are so many apps out there he could have it configured to start recording with a shortcut but knowing the standard software configuration would make me doubt his explanation.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat