cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Sprint sell replacement microSIM cards for HTC One?

20 REPLIES
Master

Re: Does Sprint sell replacement microSIM cards for HTC One?

dennyb86

You would have to contact the RadioShack in the area for verification and if there is an on-site Sprint technician. If you would like to provide the nearest cross streets and zip code, I can check the area for 4GLTE coverage.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can radioshack activate sprint phones? Not getting my hopes up for the Sprint store. I was also told that the "data would turn on after an hour" I was "assured" I would get 4g. Then I was told my data was locked and then they unlocked...all of which were incorrect... Not impressed. I also bought a phone that apparently has a defective camera...but that's a whole other issue

Journeyman

So far, no luck with any of the Sprint stores and phone rep said that sims are backordered without date estimate.  Thanks for suggestions about Best Buy,  I'll give them a  try.  At this point I don't care if it's free or not.

Master

CEBA,

Where you able to get a replacement sim? If the Sprint service & repair store is unable to them for you please also try best buy as they activate Sprint phones as well. I can't guarantee the sim card will be free.

Thanks,

Sequoyah
Social Care
Journeyman

I called about 4 stores in my immediate area and none of them told me they have SIM cards available (zip 22044). 

Master

MICHELLEABECK210,

I apologize for the confusion as well as for the delayed response. ICCID is short for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier, which is a number printed on SIM/Micro SIM cards. The SIM or Micro SIM is a small card that goes into the phone.  The Model A7373 is the Evo Shift, which doesn't have or require an ICCID or SIM. Do you still need help with activating your phone? If so, please let us know and we would be more than happy to help! Thank you.

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

How do you activate the HTC slide phone Model A7373? Sprint keeps asking for the ICCID or SIM number and I can only find the FCC ID, MED HEX# and MEID DEC#.  I am reading people's comments on this and I don't even know what a SIM or ICCID number is.

Thank you,

Michelle

Journeyman

Good morning.

Thank you for some initial information.  The no SIM card for 4g LTE error cropped up on my phone over the weekend, however, I have ZERO interest in purchasing a new SIM card for my HTC One and instead would like information on how to get one installed, free of charge.

When I purchased my HTC One I was VERY specific in my questions regarding 4G LTE capability and if this phone would work on the 4G LTE network as-is and was told yes.  I further asked if the SIM card in the phone on the date of purchase would suffice and was told emphatically YES.

My zip code is 50266 and that is the zip code where I purchased the phone so any dealers/service spots to get this installed free of charge would be great.

Thank you!

Kondorky

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can get one for free from an Apple store usually or a Sprint corporate store.  Part number SIMGLW206R

Sprint Product Ambassador

sam... - Yes, the HTC ONE has a removable UICC card that contains the ICCID number needed to connect with our LTE network. I apologize for any confusion with our CSRs, our CSRs know the card as UICC and not SIM.

A replacement UICC card be obtained only through our Sprint Corporate Service and Repair locations and ask for a replacement UICC cards.

Please use the Store Locator to help find a repair center near you.

Thanks,

Blue