cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls and No signal bars

Highlighted
Journeyman

It was March of 2011 that my roomate and I upgraded to the new technology.  I got the LG Optimus and he got the HTC EVO 4G.  This whole time we have experienced poor talking service.  Anywhere from dropped calls to not being able to make any calls at all.  With the previous phones we had not very many complaints with serivce at the same location.  I would like to know if any other customers are experiencing the same problems.  Please tell anyone you know about this discussion that has a htc touchscreen phone.  I and im sure sprint would like to know about this.  We are paying for a service that is not being provided.  Thanks and God Bless.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: Dropped calls and No signal bars

We really need you to call in so we can complete a change of service ticket since in the same location your service has deteriorated - Call in on a phone other than the one that is having the problems also.  Call 888-211-4727.  We can also track your usage for the last 30 days and see quality of service by tower sector to determine what the problem is.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have also been having the same issue with having lowto no coverage at all around areas where I usually had coverage. Thought my phone was the problem, but i'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with that issue. I will be making phone calss to Sprint to deal with this issue because it's becoming annoying to say the least.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has failed to tell the customer that these new htc android phones were made with such a higher frequency than the phones that were made previously.  So you will experience call deteriation inside buildings.  Also you will not get that coverage like you use to  have because you are not pulling a strong signal on these phones.  At home I cannot get coverage period like before.  So sprint sent me this airave contraption.  Honestly at this point the contraption is horrible. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have had 5 evo shift phones and the same problem with all of them.  Dropped calls and no bars.  Sprint sent me the airrave box and it doesn't do anything.  I like the phone, just the service sux!!!  I am a little disapointed in sprint, I have 5 lines and pay a lot of money every month and they just keep sending me another refurbished phone.  Very ready to change companies!!!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat