Did you mean: 

HTC 10 software update - version 1.80.651.1

Journeyman

Features/Enhancements:

• Bug Fixes - includes Camera enhancements

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 6/21/16 and will be completed by 6/21/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: HTC 10 software update - version 1.80.651.1

Got the update this morning and have had a few issues so far:

1. After optimizing apps, 15 it said on the SD card (I have more than that installed there), I have multiple apps that are broken. Instead of the app icon, it has a gray, android SD card icon and when trying to launch the app it says "app not installed". I had to re-download and install all affected apps, including rebooting twice to get them to download. These apps include DirecTV, MapMyFitness, Google Translate, Marvel Puzzle Quest, Pinterest, QR Droid, Amazon Prime Now, Hungry Shark World, Untappd, ES File Explorer, Fly Delta, and Target Cartwheel. So as you can see a wide variety.
  2. I was trying to take a screenshot of the broken apps in the app drawer, but I got an error that a screenshot could not be taken because there wasn't enough storage or the app didn't allow it. I have 16GB free on the phone, 57GB free on the SD card. Tried taking a screenshot from the home screen, in an app, and always the error. Rebooted (again) and now I can take screenshots.

Never had either of these issues before this update. Hopefully a one-time thing from the update, but we shall see...

GrandMaster

Re: HTC 10 software update - version 1.80.651.1

there might have been a change to how the sd card stores certain apps or those apps might need to be updated in order to be compatible with whatever bugs this updated fixed. i had it happen a long while back on one of my devices and most just needed to be updated through the play store

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat