Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Diamond!

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

HTC Diamond!

Message moved to correct Board.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Diamond!

Hello,

Although I love Sprint and the service they provide, I must say the HTC Touch Diamond is the worst phone that I have ever owned.  Since purchasing the phone last year, I have had to return it a total of two times because I experienced problems such as: The phone would power off for no apparent reason or would not stay charged and the phone would also freeze up where I could not make a call or text, so I would have to take the battery out and power the phone back up.  I can't wait until I can't wait until December 01, 2009 because then I will be able to upgrade.  I am considering the Blackberry Tour, so if anyone has information on this phone please feel free to leave me a comment.

Thanks,

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat