cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE battery nightmare......

Highlighted

HTC EVO 4G LTE battery nightmare......

So, I'm not sure what to do. I know the battery life on this phone sucked to begin with but now, even when the phone is turned completely off, my battery is draining fast! It will go from about 40% at turn off to 17% when turned back on. I somehow don't think that's supposed to happen. I keep it in my pocket and it seems to get hot even when it's turned off. What should I do? Contact Sprint about a replacement (I've had this phone since October of last year) or try something different?

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Patron

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE battery nightmare......

if have less than 1 year your phone, go to a sprint store. they'll check the problem, and if needed, they replace the phone

GrandMaster

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE battery nightmare......

have you been having reception issues? also if you pull up battery usage in the settings area what does it show as using the most battery?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat