cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4g gmail

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC EVO 4g gmail

When I go to access my email direct from my phone, I show 2 emails that I cannot open or erase.  When I go to gmail through my PC they are not there.  It looks like they were put there by Sync.  How do I erase these emails?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

HTC EVO 4g gmail

I am guessing they are either marked as starred, archived or grayed out. If you have your Inbox open - press Menu - GoTo label - select Starred - are these emails there? Browse through the folders and see if they are in one of the folders. Reply with your results and lets see where they are coming from/hiding.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC EVO 4g gmail

Thanks for your quick response.  The two emails in question are both from LinkedIn and both on the same day.  They are still in BOLD in the gmail inbox.  They also show up in the Unread folder.  They do NOT show up in the starred folder.

When I click on them to open them nothing happens.  I was wondering if maybe I should remove gmail as an account that is Sync'd and then add it back in.  But, I am afraid I will lose my gmail contacts.  Any more advice?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat