cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G battery issue

Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G battery issue

My evo was giving me battery issues. It would randomly hold a charge. So I brought it in to sprint the tested it and said the battery was bad and it needed a new one. fare enough but I figured it would be covverd under my protection plan that I have had on all my phones. The guy said it wasent because it's considered an accsesory. To me an accsesory is somthing added to a phone to customize or upgrade it like a larger sd card, protective case, car charger ect. The battery is nesesity for the phone to work so there for would not be an accsesory. What are your thoughts on this?

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G battery issue

Thats right a battery is a necessity how can they even try to charge , this is ridiculous

Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G battery issue

My new car's motor it is under warranty. the battery blows up. it is an  accessory? Car will not run It is

A JOKE to call the battery an accessory.

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: HTC Evo 4G battery issue

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the battery. In my experience I have heard of some confusion depending on the store of how battery replacements are handled unfortunately. Generally most service and repair locations will replace the battery if it's still within the one year manufacturer warranty. I do know a lot of stores actually replace it regardless as a courtesy though if they have the stock.

Also please change your display name to something other than your phone number, it's never a good idea to post private information on a public forum. Check out this great blog on steps for changing the display name...

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/customer-service/sprintdotcom-support/bl...

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.