Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC HD2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC HD2

I started a Petition for HD2 in the "Suggestions for Sprint" forum.  Please support!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Provide a link...

Highlighted
Wizard

Here is the link

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/123913#123913

MM

Highlighted
Master

Another video walk through of the HD2.

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_XvocF_jY

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

One more for the HD2! Have enjoyed my Touch Pro...until it started having problems. Now I'm ready to chuck it. Would wait if I knew this phone was on the way. Seems like being a customer for two decades or so could count for something!

Highlighted
Journeyman

No updates?  This thread was really going there for a while and have been checking it to see if anything new, nothing.

We should have some decent video reviews, the HD2 hits foreign markets first part of this next week.

Also, we may have are first screeshot of the Dragon: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/10/18/mysterious-htc-android-phone-spied-might-lean-the-way-of-the-dr/

Message was edited by: gianthobbit

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the post and link!  I'll probably cause some controversy here, but I really do like the WinMo version better.  If Sprint does get the HD2 then I wonder which version it'll be?  Since Sprint relies heavily on its business customer sector then I think they will go with the WinMo version.  Plus, Sprint just rolled out the Hero in a major way, so I don't think they want to 1-up their platform Android phone so soon (unless it comes out like a year from now).

Highlighted
Journeyman

oh, nvm that had all the images

Message was edited by: mrvirginia

Highlighted
Journeyman

ASM - at the moment I'd agree with you - I'd prefer WM over Android - but that may change with Android 2.0.    So far Android didn't do much for me - just slightly above BB but below iPhone and WM.   Hopefully 2.0 will be a major step forward and I'll prefer it over WM as WM is moving forward at glacialspeeds but based on Android 1.x (earlier verisons) I'm not thrilled.   Plus there is an app in WM to use the flash as a flashlight which is below exchange sync, opening Word, Excel and PDF but above opening other file types

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea the Hd2 with Android 2.0 would definitely be nice:) Because if T-mobile is getting it then i mean people would jump

to them, but if sprint comes with the same specs of the device just a much better OS ( Android 2.0 ) , then all would be safe.

Sprint definitely needs to learn to jump the gun. there line up so far has been good going into Q4, but Q4 is not over just yet.

Need to go out with a BANG! Then Q1 of 2010 would be a comfortable start and hopefully the progress would continue.

Like someone said earlier, the HERO is nice but, the processor is not fast enough. yea the lag may be gone but, let's keep the

good coming!

A little sneak peak at Verizons "Motorola Droid aka Sholes". Just the start up for there Android phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBuLij0l7SU&NR=1

I mean Verizon is already getting the hero to. which i personally think there design is much better, but companies are

taking away from sprint when they think they have a little lead. snatch the HD2 up and give it the Android 2.0 OS. Shoot

something better if you can. Even if you just get the Hd2 in your own CDMA form, that would be nice, but Sprint we definitely

need to be our own company and set the bar. & just in case Sprint is listening, please do not destroy the design. I know CDMA

has to be a little bigger but work with HTC to keep a very attractive design. The phone is fine itself. maybe give it color but dont do anything

like yu did to the HERO. i mean in person the new HERO looks pretty nice, but the original is better. Looks count with the functions.

make people not want the phone anymore. everything builds off one another from the looks to the OS, to the damn print on the battery!

And i or even maybe other customers maybe asking for to much but, if it would be possible toss in a flawless keyboard to. and if done

keep it THIN as possible. need a keyboard like pro2 if not better. Like i said go all out. Leave other companies left with nothing to top.

then sprint can already be moving on to the next thing. Shoot toss some tegra in there if you can.combination of android 2.0

and Tegra would be awsome. ned to learn to have imagination with your devices Sprint. talk to HTC and make reality!

BE AHEAD OF THE GAME!

And you guys should look up android 2.0! its amazing and comes with 1.6 stuff plus a load of new stuff and its not done yet.

Highlighted
Master

My feelings exactly, Android has plenty of potential, but right now, I'd rather it be WM.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Master

HD2 car mount estimated to be about $100US.

http://www.wmexperts.com/sites/wmexperts.com/files/articleimages/Phil%20Nickinson/2009/10/HD2%20car%20mount.jpg

You ask who needs a 4.3in navigation system in their car that can be taken with you?

ooohh, ooohh, ooohh, me, me, me.

--

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat