Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC HD2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC HD2

I for one had $1000.00 ready to spend on Sprint this Xmas. We were hoping for an upgrade on the Diamond. It didn't happen and doesn't look like it will happen at all now. Droid - Schmoid - have no use for anything but WM, don't care for a clunky keyboard either.

So, my money got spent elsewhere. I know I'm not the only one who would've spent their xmas money on Sprint, there are so many we don't hear about. The demand is there, but the supply is lacking.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@UniqueNate

Nate - if there's anything worse than people whining - it's whining about people that whine.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint will be on the same page as everyone else.  They don't manufacture anything, so there's not a lag there.  The lag is in getting devices primed that can do 4G/3G/1x.

And you're right, price doesn't really matter, but marketing sure as hell does.  People don't really understand how good of a deal Sprint is.

I'm done with this thread.  I shouldn't have started but I figured some voice of reason would be appreciated.  Obviously not with this group.

@Nate

I read your post after mine got posted.  I agree with parts of what you say:  if people are THAT concerned about a specific phone, pack your bags and let your wallets do the talking.  Don't whine and complain for 80+ pages of a thread.  The fact remains that unless you change phones every 4-6 months, you won't always have the best thing.

Message was edited by: allies

Highlighted
Journeyman

check this out http://nexus404.com/Blog/2010/01/08/dual-core-1-5ghz-snapdragon-8x72-processor-due-late-2010-1-3ghz-qualcomm-snapdragon-8x50a-chipset-to-be-released-first/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Allies: According to Clearwire, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO 4G/WiMax PHONES UNTIL THE END OF 2010 / EARLY 2011. (http://www.sprintusers.com/no-wimax-phones-until-end-of-2010/)

It really doesn't matter if Sprint keeps pushing its 4G network.  There are no devices to take advantage of it, and if Sprint is expecting it's high-end, advanced customers to stick around another ENTIRE YEAR for a cutting-edge device, they're in really big trouble.

Highlighted
Journeyman

well guys look like the HD2 will be released in the US but it will be exclusively to T-Mobile..      http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/30612/htc-hd2-launching-t-mobile-usa  here is the link to prove it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

your a day late lol

Highlighted
Wizard

Since the wait is over and the announcements been made, I think it's time to close this thread.  Will move it to the Other Phones section of the site.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@atomic2mod

if your saying im worse then the people whinning then you have it all wrong . i simply was trying to end it all . i been here just about when this forum started and never complained about them . your a new comer here . who wants to read forums about complaints over stuff thats pretty much set in stone .

and lovely find about the 1.5ghz . makes people forget about what hot now and ready to move onto the next thing .

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat