cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE M8 HOTSPOT TURNS OFF

Go to solution
Journeyman

HTC ONE M8 HOTSPOT TURNS OFF

Í'm having problems with HTC one M8 Hotspot.  I turned it on and it works for almost 30 minutes and then turns off by itself, even when it has active conections

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: HTC ONE M8 HOTSPOT TURNS OFF

And you have Hotspot on your acct? If so, may need to get a rep to look at your acct, see what's up. Dial *2 or send a PM using the instructions on the following link, http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

auditor14 - We need to access your account in order to further assist you. Please follow the directions in the following link for further assistance http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

I know that Hotspot is included with Family share plans. Not so sure about the others though. But being that it allows him to stay on for 30 minutes then cuts off is indeed interesting.

I've only seen that happen on rooted devices.

TS

Journeyman

Thanks all for your replies. It was an issue with the hot spot configuration. Problem solved.

Master

auditor14, I happy to see that your issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, I will be happy to help. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Master

Yeah, glad it was taken care of. Let us know if something else pops up.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat