Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE MAX

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC ONE MAX

Sprint and Community,

I have read and heard that Sprint will carry the HTC ONE MAX ???

Is this true? If so when will it go on sale? Any info is greatly appreciated...

regards, deem8

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: HTC ONE MAX

deem8

Thanks for the post. It's a bit too early to know exactly if/when we will carry the One Max. It's just barely been liked prior to announcement from HTC from what I can tell. Usually we don't announce phones until a while after the manufacturer has announced the device.  Keep an eye out on sprint.com/newsroom though. That's the quickest way to find out for sure.

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Journeyman

The HTC is officially coming to Sprint and it's a 'TRI-BAND" LTE device (on Sprint) per HTC's global site here's direct link:  http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-max/#specs

However, it's using the Snapdragon 600 not 800 which is a stupid move IMHO, oh well it better be cheap if it's using a WEAKER chip.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now we just get to play the waiting game to see when it will be available just like the Note 3 and LG G2.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes Sir,

You are correct!!!

Here is the link I found http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-one-max/

I too wish they would use the 800 variety of the snapdragon chip instead of the 600 but what will they release next year?

So I guess that is the question right? We will get the micro sd slot and all the goodies we love about our htc one...

Any thoughts??

regards, deem8

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think without the 800, optical image stabilization and better ultrapixels, there is just no compelling reason to go for this phone vs. the One.

Highlighted
Wizard

bigger screen, even better speakers, and added memory slot are reasons enough for me. those are the main things *I* want in a device. I have a 3K full frame SLT camera so I am not concerned about the lack of OIS. the processor is plenty strong enough for *MY* needs!

of course we are all entitled to our opinion and what i like  in this device many will see as a CON to many others. some will like this and some won't. I was going to get a ps4 at launch but now im saving my pennies to get this sucker (i still have a vita

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat