Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Pro Touch 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Pro Touch 2

Is the HTC touch pro 2 second best to the Evo or should I be looking at another phone?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Pro Touch 2

the TP2 is an solid phone, but it is according to what you want to do with it.the only thing that sucks about the phone is WINDOWS MOBILE.if you can find an hack that allows you to put ANDROID OS on the phone then it will be much better.i have the phone and i love it but i would prefer an phone with ANDROID OS becuz WINMO doesnt have an application store and they are so far behind what IPHONE & ANDROID had to offer.but the phone is an 9/10 only becuz of WINMO OS.i would sill recommend the phone.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat