cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

Journeyman

Re: HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

I currently have a Windows Mobile Touch Pro 1. I too have been on the windows mobile bandwagaon for a while. I was also Planning on switching and getting the HD2 till I got hands on an android phone. Dont get me wrong I still love windows mobile,  but when I played with my friends samsung moment I was like WOW,  this OS has alot of potential.

I always thought android was old fashioned and boring just by looking at pictures on the web and videos. BUT when I got to actually hold one and use it for a while I was very impressed. The AMOLED screen makes a huge difference when surfing the web, everything just seems to be so clear and fluid and the browsing experience on android I thought to be one of the best out there, and the android market left me wishing that the windows market were the same.

Although I only hands on with it for about 30-45min I believe I wouldnt hesitate to switch to Android especially with a phone such as this HTC SUPERSONIC...I mean if I enjoyed the experience with the samsung moment I can only imagine with this beast of a phone...If the HD2 and the SONIC were both to come out at the same time I would choose the SONIC mainly due to the fact that T-MOBILE has horrible Service compared to Sprint. Now if this phone Somehow does not come to sprint then I will definetly switch and continue the WM bandwagon..

Journeyman

More info on nice phones . Look what Dell is trying to come out with . 5' screen smh

http://androidandme.com/2010/01/news/michael-dell-shows-off-android-powered-mini-5/

Journeyman

Remember when I said the Walmart rumor thing about the Nexus one possibly on Sprint etc . Well , yea was just that it was a rumor . Nothing going on here . Walmart denies it so heads down people lols .

http://androidandme.com/2010/01/news/walmart-denies-nexus-one-rumors-blames-technical-error/

Journeyman

supersonic is just as big as the hd2......thats way to big of a phone...just look at videos on youtube...u'll realize it when they hold the hd2 in their hands

Journeyman

HD2/Supersonic isn't that big.  It's really not much different in size than the JesusPhone.

Wizard

rush1217 wrote:

supersonic is just as big as the hd2......thats way to big of a phone...just look at videos on youtube...u'll realize it when they hold the hd2 in their hands

yes, that does look like a pretty big phone.....or the guys doing the reviews have small hands.

I drew it out on a piece of paper and according to the HD2 specs it is only hair larger than the iphone (but thinner) - based on my measurements of a real iphone and my paper drawing....it is huge compared to my Hero though, that is for sure.  I am looking forward to this phone, too bad the boss won't let me buy it, if and when it comes out on Sprint until October .  Unless I work out some crazy scheme that she thinks she wins.

Journeyman

Well, it still is technically a bar (though a rather flat one fortunately).  It doesn't have a slider or flip.

Journeyman

I think this will be an a great phone for sprint and as a consumer ... I cant wait for its release all tho im gonna half to pay the full price for it which is prolly around five hundred dollars it'll be money well spent .... Im not to crazy about the hero i own now theirs still alot of issues with it perfoming for me ... Come on March !!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm extremely anxious about the HTC SUPERSONIC also, but if you think for half a second that it will come out in March, then you are crazy.  I remember when the PRE was announced and rumors were flying the phone would be released in Feb, then March, then April.......so on and so on - this phone hasn't even been announce by Sprint yet.  Sprint hasn't even updated the Android Firmware for it's Hero and Moment and that's not suppose to happen until the 1st half of this year (translation june or july) meaning I seriously doubt they will release the Supersonic, which is suppose to have 2.1 or higher Android update and not have upgraded the phones they have now.   But, I hope and pray that Sprint will prove me wrong and actually release an AWESOME phone and hopefully they will announce it at the Mobile World Conference next month.

Journeyman

Well I think the phone will b outt before we get the 2.1 update unless the update comes out in march haha.... Regardless I'm still not happy with the heros performance but it's way nicer than the I9 that i previously was on lol.....

Journeyman

in terms of length and thickness....its comparable to the iphone....but when it comes how wide it is....its alot wider than the iphone

Journeyman

Here is a better picture of the Bravo in a persons hand . Mmm I feel a video leak coming soon . Or when the phones are talked about next month hopefully .

http://news.softpedia.com/newsImage/HTC-Supersonic-and-Bravo-in-New-Photos-4.jpg/

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat