cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

Journeyman

Re: HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

I also talked to a representative but they are very cautious about what kind of info they give out. I just hope that your friends are right Gobucks.

Journeyman

soon? as in 2H 2011?

Journeyman

Yea ASM I ran into the same stuff on the net to . But I wonder where it's going though. I can see the legend remade as a better looking Hero for a GSM carrier . Or it can just be a new phone but simular look with new UI or updated 2.1 .  But I see the Legend for a GSM carrier cause it's to close to what Sprint has and  Verizon . Then again T-mo has the hero to they just call it the G2 if nobody knew that . But it's a slick looking device but not to worried about it . I'm a little curious about the Incredible now but still into the Supersonic. They are two different devices but specs are different and slightly on features. Like the optical track ball on the Incredible when Supersonic is all touch buttons . I hope Both come to Sprint but I wouldn't see the reason . Just really hoping the Supersonic is for Sprint cause the screen is bigger . Now the Incredible did have Verizon on the load up but dont mean it's exclusive. We will all see next week what is what right ? One thing I did notice was in the video they were seeing if the screen would go into landscape mode at the home screen with the sense UI and no it didnt could still be early but for the screen to be 3.7(HTC Incredible) I think screens at that size and bigger should be able to . I mean the Droid does lols ...(commercials in my head).

HTC Incredible VID http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j191/nelsonaquino/?action=view&current=video-2010-02-06-16-31-01.f...

some incredible news info http://www.softsailor.com/news/17355-htc-incredible-pics-emerge-on-the-web-android-2-1-sense-ui-and-...

Journeyman

I wonder if the Incredible is Verizon's version of the Bravo.  I wonder who else will get the Incredible/Bravo?

Journeyman

you know ASM i think the Incredible is the Verizon Bravo . Same specs and all . the Bravo and the Legend are the only phones with the optical joy stick so I believe so . & everyone was thinking all those early leaked HTC phones were going to T-mo lol ! Come on now it was a HTC roadmap not a T-mo one . People are so quick to say oow . but yea So i guess the Bravo will have multiple carriers idk but i think it will . It's definitely a new version of the Hero to me . But i still would get it . Just fast better screen (amoled), bigger screen, and etc . Newest firmware and tech on it. I think they should of made that the next Hero for later down the year but i guess it's good to have variety huh ? Hmm so if the Hero does get a next gen i wonder what that would be ? Oh well , that's later im about now . I want to see something on this Supersonic though . I want a little more info on that and confirmation(Sprint) . Cause that will be better then the Bravo due to screen size and FM radio but the type of screen can go to the Bravo . Cause the rumors are back and forth on this AMOLED and LCD for the Supersonic . the 16 right when they have the little conference .

Journeyman

another thing i noticed about the htc incredible was that even though it has 2.1 it didnt look any diff from the hero like the icons i thought would be a little different like on the nexus . i understand they are two diff phones but all the 2.1 phones i seen had diff icons like the message app is supposed to be green and the browser is supposed to be a little different etc . i know it has sense on it so that could be why but i want to see a review or more down in the gut talk and works of this phone cause i want to see the difference other then a bigger and faster hero that has a better cam supports this and that and divx etc . which is sweet but the using of the phone would be the same . i mean do you get the 3d ui like the nexus or is that just for nexus or is that a 2.1 thing . i know all phones that will update to 2.1 will not have the same features because phones like the mytouch and hero etc cant support all of 2.1 like the live wallpapers and etc . but something for the bravo and supersonic i think and hope it has it's diff other then size and specs . i guess we will see soon .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman

HTC Scorpion ? They assume it for Sprint cause it is said to be a Wimax .. hmmm ? http://androidandme.com/2010/02/news/the-htc-scorpion-is-poised-to-strike-later-this-year/

two more versions of Snapdragon coming . http://www.slashgear.com/dual-core-1-5ghz-snapdragon-8x72-chipset-due-by-end-of-2010-0768955/

Message was edited by: UniqueNate

Journeyman

UniqueNate wrote:

HTC Scorpion ? They assume it for Sprint cause it is said to be a Wimax .. hmmm ? http://androidandme.com/2010/02/news/the-htc-scorpion-is-poised-to-strike-later-this-year/

That's another thing about Android OS that annoys me.  It's great there are so many new updates going on, but then phones are released with different versions of Android and it leaves you wondering "should I get the phone now or wait another 6 months for the next 2.x to come out?"  Yes, WinMo 7 is long overdue but at least we don't have to be in perpetual agony over which phone to get and the time frame because newer software versions are coming out like every 3-6 months.  Plus, at least with Sprint, if you are promised an update for your current phone, you're waiting and waiting and waiting, until you finally get the update just to see that the new 2.x is coming out like 2 months later.

For the sake of all the Android lovers, I hope Google can finally come up with one "good" version that will last longer than 6 months.  It's not like WebOS where all WebOS phones can get the same over the air update at the same time.

Back to the Supersonic, I can't wait to see what news MWC will bring on this phone.  Hopefully Sprint will make a concrete announcement, and we all get real pictures and specs and a release date.  I'm not in the market for that phone, but for all of my peeps who are, I'm rooting for you guys next week!

Journeyman

That is very true i was thinking that a while ago i was like wow cause honestly when the hd2 was first emerged i was like i want that but when i touched android i was like hmmm idk but then the other android phones came and etc and they all are so close behind each other . but something that doesnt make it that bad is that even if you get the supersonic or bravo/incredible or w.e something will be able to update . only diff is specs and performance in your device . the firmware will always be able to update then at some point will have to get a new phone . but im not a phone hopper . i always wanted a 3.7 or higher , fast , android , sexy look , and on sprint . camera with a flash etc . i could use that until my contract ends . the hero i could stick with that until my contract ends but it does so much for its own size so it doesn't perform like it should . now the bravo and supersonic and others to come will do just nice and that's more like a hero cause it has the hardware to do so. but still has sense and updated version . so i mean it's what the customers need to learn is that they need to get something that will satisfy them and notice that htc or whoever your fav maker is already thinking of the next phone before the phone you want comes out . they just getting money . learn to be satisfied until contract or upgrade comes so that will leave several new phones to come and not jumping on to the next one when something is coming better later . a lot of people is on bandwagon . first people was on hd2 and cool i mean i was to but nothing else was out then and thats before i had the hero and then supersonic and leaked htc road map came and i seen some people switch lol . really are you loyal ?

Journeyman

nothing new but checkout these live wallpapers . one of them is pretty funny http://androidandme.com/2010/02/applications/live-wallpaper-roundup-testing-12-animated-home-screens...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat