Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

Journeyman

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, come with a 4.3-inch AMOLED display and run onAndroid 2.1 OS (operating system).

well... where do I place my order...

oh yea heres the website

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20100120PB200.html

1,632 REPLIES 1,632
Journeyman

I BELIEVE YOU WJACKSON

Too bad it looks like the HTC Supersonic is coming out summer now, like June. I was hoping for a March release so that i could get it when i switched over to Sprint.

MY NEW HOPE IS NOW HTE GOOGLE NEXUS ONE!!!! This is supposedly in Sprint inventory systems now and hopefully this thing comes out in March or April.

Journeyman

I just have to put my 2.1 sense in lol. About the iPhone coming to sprint I think its a good possibility. I've read Apple's only way out was if another carrier had 4G which Sprint does. Supersonic almost a lock for 1H2010 is great news, but could you imagine having the choice of a iPhone w/ 4g and an HTC phone w/ 4G. No other carrier can really compete w/ that when you couple the price of Sprints plans. I'm all for the supersonic and iPhone, its just the supersonic is much more realistic at this point. We can all dream!

Journeyman

I told you i would come through for ya'll hahaha. Yeah Supersonic is pretty much a guarentee. Dan Hesse said there will be about another dozen devices by the end of the year. The real question is what will they be and who will make them???

Journeyman

Yea, this is great news for Sprint. Im planning to switch over when my contract ends but i'll try to wait as long as possible so i can hopefully get a newer device like the Nexus One or Supersonic when it comes.

I'll be anxiously waiting wjackson haha

Question, the sprint 30 day return thing. If i get a phone like the HTC Hero, then return it within 30 days for idk like a Palm Pre. Do i get another 30 days with the Palm Pre to trade it in?? For like maybe the HTC Supersonic when it eventually comes??

I only ask because i plan to switch like beginning of March and since it doesn't seem like any of the really really good phones will be coming till April or June, is it possible to like just keep extending that 30 day return thing??

Journeyman

Unfortunetly you can only do the return thing once in a 12 month period. What you can try to do seeing you are stil with tmobile is do one of those pay as you go plans they have without a contract for 2 moths. then you can get the phone you really want on sprint

Journeyman

Yea, i'll probably stick with T-Mobile until the good stuff comes from Sprint I just don't want to get something like the Hero which is pretty outdated hardware-wise and know there is a beastly phone like the supersonic coming out soon just to be stuck with the older phone which has it's flaws.

Journeyman

Return thing in 12 months? I just got the Hero last month, are you saying I can take it back and get the SS this summer?

Journeyman

no you only have thirty days to do that. But if you did it in 30 ays you couldnt return your phone for another one for another year

Journeyman

I think Iphone 4G is refering to the generation number not the carrier type.  ie 3GS was the latest released.  Iphone is GSM device and I seriously don't see iphone releasing a CDMA version this late in the game.

Journeyman

correct, we are not dumb here. However if you see the link i posted earlier and the claims made by apple, they want and need a 4g network for their next phone. They need the speed for streaming live video. There relations are also not very good with att or verizon. Sprint is also the first to deploy 4g

Journeyman

We can only wait and see what sprint will come out with. Many phones seem to be locked on with Sprint though. People have asked Sprint employees who said the HTC Supersonic and Nexus One are in Sprint's database meaning they will come soon!!

Journeyman

I can't belive no ones caught this before but William Morrow the CEO of clearwire is schedule to speak on the same day as Hesse at CTIA.  Thats defintely a major positive sign!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat