Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Evo 4G :) (bout time we changed this)

yeah I've provided all the info for this thread. My buddy was the guy in the video with glves on. Ive seen it before it was announced and its sweet. No charge for 4G either

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

Hmmm..... cool but as far as I can see the only date shown on this image relates to the LG phone in the bottom left corner......  am I missing somethign here?

Journeyman

Hey Jackson -

Just wanted to say thanks for all your input and insight. You're becoming quite popular over at AndroidForums

-Cary

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here are some links to some nice comparisons among cell phones.

The screen of the Evo pictured in the second weblink does not look as sharp to me as the iPhone.  Is that really an AMOLED screen?  or could it be a TFT LCD?

Evo Vs Droid Vs Nexus One

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/23/htc-evo-4g-nexus-one-and-droid-face-off-on-the-charted-field-o/

Evo Vs iPhone Vs. Nexus One

http://www.engadget.com/photos/htc-evo-4g-vs-iphone-vs-nexus-one-0/#2826098

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh!   Well I don't mean to offend you - I think its really great you know the guy, and you saw the device (which I think at the time was the "supersonic" no?) but how does that make you an authority on release dates and pricing?

Highlighted
Journeyman

haha really now? Thats kinda cool

that memo is for Best Buy's May release schedule so its somewhat an inferance. That website also claims to have an insider from best buy saying they are being trained on the device

He works for sprint hahaha he told me when it owuld be released- early June and that it would not have a 4G data price and that it would be enticing to buyers to purchase not too expensive

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, if all that is true... forgive me but i read alot of these forums and there is always someone who knows someone who works for somone who knows something....  and I hope that it IS true.... then I am officially drooling.   It would make sense for Sprint to really entice people to get this phone, they are bleeding customers badly.

Thanks for your info - and thanks for repeating it to my lazy A$$.

Should probably get back to work so I dont get fired and still have money to get this phone when it comes out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah its as legit as you get. You;d see my credibilty in saying when and where it would be released and all the specs it would have but 1500 posts is kinda alot lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

to add to the rumors:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/03/29/sprint-to-communicate-a-big-program-to-employees-on-march-31st/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBoyGeniusReport+%28Boy+Genius+Report%29

Highlighted
Wizard

I was just reading the article.

Whatever it is, we will know in two days

Highlighted
Wizard

For someone like myself that is quite anal about actually reading each and every topic in a thread (like this one with over 105 pages and i have read them all), I have come to realized that wjacksons' posts and insights are mostly if not always on the money. How he does it, or where he gets the info from is all but a mystery that is locked deep in the x Files cabinet. but I can attest that his info is for the most part very accurate, since most of what he has said in the past has proven true.

TS

Highlighted
Journeyman

i know, somebody in this forum that use to work for sprint mention this same thing a couple of pages back.....im getting excited

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat