cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

Journeyman

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, come with a 4.3-inch AMOLED display and run onAndroid 2.1 OS (operating system).

well... where do I place my order...

oh yea heres the website

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20100120PB200.html

1,632 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

I never hear of pre-order for Sprint phones before.

You just have to wait until this becomes reality.

For now we are crossing our fingers that this is true.

Journeyman

This is a really good find

Journeyman

Just curious to see how long people will wait for this phone to drop.  I think it won't be until the end of this year quite frankly.  In the meantime, I wonder if Sprint will get the Bravo, Obsession and the newly rumored LG phone that will have the media version of WinMo 7?  I know, this is an android thread...

Journeyman

I came across this info yesterday at BGR and Endgaget.  Good stuff.  I wonder if you have to get a unique 4G plan or can you add this phone to an existing family plan.

Journeyman

I doubt you would have t get some unique 4g plan . they dont any have any new plans out and some places already have 4g so ....

and its just bettering the connection and data speeds etc so no . I mean they could but i dont see that happening at all . also some places dont even have 4g yet so why would they charge you for something that is not spread out for their customers ?

Message was edited by: UniqueNate

Wizard

ASM wrote:

Just curious to see how long people will wait for this phone to drop.  I think it won't be until the end of this year quite frankly.  In the meantime, I wonder if Sprint will get the Bravo, Obsession and the newly rumored LG phone that will have the media version of WinMo 7?  I know, this is an android thread...

According to WMPowerUser site Obsession (Touch Diamond3) will not come in CDMA flavor because of low sale of Touch Diamond2.

If I remember well TD2 never made it to Sprint.

Here is the link http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=12356

I am out of contract and waiting for a phone with 3.7 or bigger screen.

Android or Windows Mobile is fine by me

Journeyman

well it would be nice to get this phone by at least June...

At the same time i am not so impressed by my hero.

I feel like sprint is afraid to get what i call "radical" phone... scared to step out of their little box.

These are great stats and all, but my question is... if I decide to stay with sprint will they continue to be HORRIBLE at paying attention to the phone after its release

I.E. UPDATING THE PHONES!!!!

Do any of you feel like sprint is not making a concerned effort at pursing "exciting phones"?

come on sprint releasing a phone such as the LOTUS is not going to gain you any more customers, while other carriers are releasing great phones...

Journeyman

Hmm well as Ive said before,  This bit of information has till March to fully materialize or else I'am most likely going to switch to t-mobile either for the nexus or the HD2, most likely HD2. I really need a phone with a bigger screen and a 1ghz snap. A HD camera wouldnt be bad neither to throw in the mix but that obviously its neither of the 2 that I mentioned, that would be something else such as the LG Apollo or the HTC Obsession.

Ahhh decisions, decisions......Hopefully at the MWC or CTIA something will be announced concrete for Sprint so that I do not have to switch. Although the Last month in the 1st Half is >>>JUNE<<<< so technically if this information is correct the latest we have to wait is JUNE of this yr 2010..!!!!....Thats only 3 more months of wait time after the HD2 hits T-mobile....hmmm....Bring out some concrete information Sprint and I might just wait...

In the meantime heres another Link basically stating the Same:

HTC SUPERSONIC

Message was edited by: jsmart

Journeyman

I am stoked about this phone -- if they announce this phone officially at CTIA in March - I believe it could possibly come out by July or August - but if they don't it will probably wont' come out till the end of this year!! Hopefully Sprint realizes how much they need this phone and try to push it out as soon as possible -- Verizon and T-mobile are finally starting to compete with there plans and soon Sprints "so called" edge of the competition is starting to lose it's luster. Truthfully the only reason I stay with them is because I can't find a better (cheaper) smartphone plan than them for me and my wife.  But if one of the other carriers offers an awesome family plan better than or the same as sprint - i might have to abandon ship!! Let's be honest - Sprint is not known for is awesome phone line-up!! This HTC Supersonic might be something that Sprint will want to hurry up and release and ADVERTISE THE SH!T out of - even do teaser advertising like they did with droid before it came out (please don't use that creepy lady from the palm pre commercials)!

Total change of subject but when does the whole sprint premier customer advantage come in to play! or is everyone a premier customer - so in actuality no one is??

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.