Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

1,632 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: HTC SUPERSONIC...info :)

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewarticle/articleid/3988728

well their customer service is up form a few years ago i defenitly can vouch for that through my personal experience with them  but the need more cutting edge devices introduced in a timely manner if they want to grow in wall street

Journeyman

reasons like this is why sprint just needs to stop keeping thier paying customers in the dark and let us know WHAT IS GOING ON when are we getting it and how much.. I seriously think sprint hates its customers.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Sprint already said it won't be limited to 4G areas because it's also a 3G phone.

Journeyman

todds67 wrote:

Wow I didn't quite think he was a moron, but I did argue that if they were to only release it in those 4G areas that they would have a lot more disgruntled customers than he could imagine. His claim was that more people would be mad if the device did not function up to it's capabilities on a 3G network.

you sound way more intelligent then him

Journeyman

Wow I didn't quite think he was a *****, but I did argue that if they were to only release it in those 4G areas that they would have a lot more disgruntled customers than he could imagine. His claim was that more people would be mad if the device did not function up to it's capabilities on a 3G network.

Message was edited by: izzyks

Journeyman

Im new to this sort of thing. I have been reading this for several weeks. when did it get soooo violant, and mean spirted? Cant we all be friends? LOL

Journeyman

Re: Evo 4G :) (bout time we changed this)

rckymtn wrote:

Chill out dude, and relax.. He saw somthing that thought was interesting and posted it..April 16 he the thought maybe the phone was coming out or maybe taking pre-orders...I've seen alot of double posting here just in few days and there stuff in here that does'nt even have to due with the EVO...

and the ilrevlent posts continue.. and back on topic....

big meeting tomrrow hope we get lots of leaks on whats going on hopefully we get it out before the iphone.

Journeyman

Re: Evo 4G :) (bout time we changed this)

Chill out dude, and relax.. He saw somthing that thought was interesting and posted it..April 16 he the thought maybe the phone was coming out or maybe taking pre-orders...I've seen alot of double posting here just in few days and there stuff in here that does'nt even have to due with the EVO...

Journeyman

todds67 wrote:

Well I hope I won't get bashed on this but I was told by an owner of multiple sprint stores who claims that the EVO 4G will probably not even be available in areas that do not currently have 4G coverage, I hope he is dead wrong, but I was wandering if anyone thought that this could be true. He claims that the overdrive was out for about three months before is was introduced to our area.

he is a moron. Its a 3g/4g device so all normal sprint stores will get it you shoudl go back and tell him he is dumb