Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC TouchPro 2 - 'sync' issues - I think

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC TouchPro 2 - 'sync' issues - I think

Just purchased the Sprint HTC TouchPro2   My first smartphone device... 'slideshow' will not let me arrange photos in the order I want to view them... emails to sprint, calls to support, visiting the store has not resolved my issue.

so I tried downloading a slideshow app but am unable to install it.  I'm running Vista on my desktop.  Installed Windows Mobile Device Center on my desktop but phone will not connect in 'sync' mode - only connects in 'internet sharing' and 'file transfer' mode.... none of the apps will load to my phone without 'sync' running...

catch 22 - what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC TouchPro 2 - 'sync' issues - I think

Hey, I've got the same phone.  What have you done so far?  And if you don't feel like troubleshooting sync anymore, have you tried using file transfer to sent the CAB to your phone, then opening the file on the phone itself?

Chris

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat