cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC U11 Android 8.0 Oreo Update

Journeyman

HTC U11 Android 8.0 Oreo Update

I really hope that the Android 8.0 Oreo update includes calling plus, and a fix to the GPS signal lost issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Employee

Re: HTC U11 Android 8.0 Oreo Update

Calling plus on this phone would certainly be handy, although I'm wondering about the GPS lost issue, I have seen a few posts on places like XDAdevelopers.com, bust don't see anything in the internal forum that our store techs use. How often are you losing GPS, and is it just in specific apps?

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC U11 Android 8.0 Oreo Update

I've noticed at times (enough to be annoying) it would take several minutes to acquire a GPS signal in Google Maps, or out of nowhere I would lose the signal completely. My temporary fix till a software update is to turn location off then on again. I've looked in other forums, and it seems like it was a common issue with the HTC 10. I'm guessing not a lot of people noticed, or really care about it for the HTC U11. I've noticed, and I care. I'm just making sure other users, and the right people are aware of it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat