cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble purchasing a microsim!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having trouble purchasing a microsim!

I've seen many people have posted saying that they're having trouble purchasing a replacement SIM. I've been given the run around the last few hours ranging from the corp store to all various channels of calling sprint.

I'm tired and frustrated with this and would like nothing better than to just be able to access my 4G LTE. What's the deal?

Zip Code: 94404

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Having trouble purchasing a microsim!

cristenen8

Not what I want you to be going through. What type HTC do you carry? Are you receiving an error stating the SIM is at fault? Let me know, we'll get this figured out.

*Ben

Social Care

Journeyman

Ben,

I have the HTC One. I spoke to the international dept that provided me with a normal sim card which I found out. I even paid to have this expedited...very frustrating,'I am in need of a Microsim and they sent me a normal sim! Also, I tried to activate the phone using the sim ICCID and it said it was invalid.

Journeyman

cristenen8

That is a bit strange to be honest. I would like to dig deeper into this for you. Would you mind sending me a PM with your phone number and PIN? I'll dig as deep as possible and get this figured out.

*Ben

Social Care

Journeyman

Apple stores have them too... for free.  I think iPad mini's use them.  The part is SIMGLW206R

Sprint Product Ambassador

cristenen8 - Were you able to find a UICC card for your HTC ONE? If not, please check with one of our Sprint Service and Repair stores. If they do not have any UICC cards in stock, they are able to order one for you and there is no charge for UICC card replacement.

You can use our Find a store at the top of the page to locate a store near you.

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I ordered from Worldwide Chat, and the order confirmation says I am getting a CZ2102LWR.  However, that is now back ordered and there is no shipping date.

So I went to a Sprint store, and they gave me a SIMGLW206R.  Are these the same item? 

Journeyman

RLCOLLECTOR68: Your recommendation is quite surprising! About an hour ago I called the Sprint Repair store at Clayton Rd at Big Bend Rd in St. Louis, MO, and the store manager told me not only do they not have any UICC / micro sim cards in stock, other than those in the box with new phones, but that he has never had any in his 7 or 8 years at that store. Plus I have called 3 or 4 other Sprint stores within 5 miles of me and they don't have one, either, though they all said they should be getting some in soon. This is for a Nexus 5 but I understand it's the same card as for the HTC One.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Another option when our retail stores are out is to contact our online Sprint International Chat group. They have the ability to order one. The UICC card the chat agent will need to order is 760492013536

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat