cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htcu11 calling plus feature

Journeyman

Htcu11 calling plus feature

Will the HTC U11 get the calling plus feature any time soon? 

15 REPLIES 15
GrandMaster

Re: Htcu11 calling plus feature

unknown at this time on if/when it will be receiving calling plus. the S8/S8+ just started to receive it as of late last week.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I sure hope so.  I used to love that feature.  It is very convenient and have been upset that we can longer surf and talk at the same time.  Other carriers allow this feature and Sprint should be ahead of the game to keep us happy.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

when comparing apples to apples you need to compare like carriers..for Sprint it would be Verizon..even they ran into issues when they started getting into the tri band era devices..which they also had to add on the ability to their network..which they are still deploying 3+ years later. so its still being worked on. actually rumour is its in the works and in testing phases..but that is only rumour until they actually kick out info on it being lit up.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thank you for the info.  I await the feature as it super helpful.

Btw, do you know how to fix this issue:

Wifi constantly disconnects after Oreo update.

GrandMaster

i used to run into that on my M9. by chance do you happen to notice a drop in bars for regular mobile connections when this happens? you can also look in your wifi advanced settings and change around where it disconnects if the signal isnt stellar..the phone might be getting a odd reading and disconnecting it on you when there isnt anything actually wrong.
Journeyman

I haven't noticed a drop in bars since I only use WiFi here at work.  The Sprint service out here is really bad as I seem to be out of reach of a good signal.  Before updating my phone to Oreo, Wifi here hadn't disconnected.  That is why I thought of the correlation.  

GrandMaster

the only times i have ever ran into that was when my actual phone signal dropped or was flip flopping from roaming to regular signal (my home is in a signal eating vortex). since you are the office try turning on wifi calling then turn off mobile data itself..run it for half the day and see if it drops or not... if it doesnt then that might be why..it was mid flip flop and its for whatever reason messing with your wifi signal. you might even try switching the phone into airplane mode..then turn on wifi and wifi calling..make sure they connect and the phone stays in airplane mode..then test for maybe a hour or so or however long it usually takes for your phone to pop this up.
GrandMaster

actually quick rule out...does the same thing happen at home while connected to wifi?
Journeyman

Thanks, I will try that.

I use the MagicBox at home.  It is awesome!

Journeyman

Actually, I don't have access to WiFi at home.  Services are not provided in my area..

GrandMaster

shoot. so the only tester area you have available is at work.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat