cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't upload pictures from my Evo to my PC

SOLVED
Journeyman

I can't upload pictures from my Evo to my PC

How do I upload pics and videos from my phone to my PC?  I have searched the internet and this site, and nothing works. 

Please assume that this is my first time on earth and I know nothing.I need explicit instructions

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: I can't upload pictures from my Evo to my PC

To transfer music, pictures, and other files from your device to your computer:

1. Connect the device to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
  2. When the Connect to PC dialog box appears, tap Disk drive, and then tap Done.
  3. On your computer, the connected device is recognized as a removable disk. Navigate to this removable disk. Open this removable disk so you can see what’s inside the micro SD card. One of the folder should say either Pictures or DCIM- open the folder- you'll see all your pictures. I would suggest you to create a folder on your PC and name the folder and then drag and drop pictures from pictures folder on SD card to the folder that you've created on your pc.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Thanks Abe. It worked.

Journeyman

My EVO is lost/stolen can I retrieve my pics and videos?

Journeyman

My EVO is lost/stolen can I retrieve my pics and videos?

Master

The pictures are stored on the the SD card on the phone.  We have no way to recover them for you  I am sorry  to say.  I always recommend backing up the information on the SD card to a computer in case of loss.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.