cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST/STOLEN HTC EVO 4G

Journeyman

LOST/STOLEN HTC EVO 4G

I was at the beach with my niece and nephews, 6days ago, they were visiting from out of state.  I lost my htc Evo 4G-or it was stolen when I realized it.  I filed a police report.  I still have th box that has the HEX and DEC to the phone.

I would like to get it back for several reasons..my passwords are saved for my FB, emails, and voicemail.  My contacts are synced to my gmail (thank goodness!) I had no insurance on this phone and I am not due for an upgrade until 2013.  Crp always happened when I decide to NOT get insurance.  When I have insurance, nothing bad happen...

I had it blocked and set up the family locator, after the fact...how else can I try to get my phone back?  I had to take the block out so that I could use a landline/other phone devices to retrieve voicemails.  I am expecting important legal messages!

Desperate to get my phone back...Please help?!

1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: LOST/STOLEN HTC EVO 4G

There's an application called Plan B that you can push to your device and track it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&feature=search_result

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.