cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My keyboard lights up but I can't type anything! HTC Touch Pro

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got this phone today from a friend who hard reset it to clear her data from it for me.  The keyboard was working before when she had it, and now all that works is the touch screen.  The keyboard lights up when it slides out but other than that there is nothing.  

Someone help!!

I have no contacts from another device because my last phone (Samsung Reclaim, DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK) died for no reason after only 12 months of use, so of course the warranty was voided, and as Sprint phones have no SIM card or anything and the phone would not even turn on, all of my notes and contacts are gone. So as you can gather, if I needed to RE-add all the contacts from my paper address book,  I would have to use the stylus and touch screen, which is a very difficult interface.

I read somewhere Sprint covers this issue?  Is it true??

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Sorry to hear about that...Please visit your nearest Sprint service and repair center and the technician can address it for you.

Jeff Bratcher

Sprint Tech

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat