cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualified to buy an HTC Evo 3D?

Journeyman

HTC is an "exotic" in the mobile tech market, as Ferrari is in the exotic auto market. If you did not own a HTC Touch, Diamond, Hero, Pro or an Evo what makes you qualified to buy an HTC Evo 3D?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Your first post does not even make sense.  People can get the EVO 3D if they want, even if they did not have any previous products made by HTC.  What you are saying is like saying to someone getting a cell phone for the first time in life 10 years later by telling them to get/use an old product first before going with the latest trend.

Highlighted
Journeyman

In layman's term's Mr Thunder? The Htc Evo can now be purchased for about a third of the price that some of paid for it and so did many othr devices. When do we get appreaciation as consumers? ... who wouldnt like to tell someone " O this isnt available for you just yet" the bragging and boasting would atleast put me at ease when everyone and i mean everyone is toting the very same device I paid 3xs for.

Highlighted
Wizard

Layman's terms?!?!? Your first post made no sense at all so I can see his confusion.

As for the Customer appreciation aspect Sprint Premium members can get the EVO 3D before the official launch regardless of previous phones owned.

If you want something special for buying HTC over the years then you are SOL. You made a choice to buy it why should they reward you for buying on choice. Pre-orfer and get on launch day if you are not a Premium customer is your best bet.

mrtitusturner wrote:

In layman's term's Mr Thunder? The Htc Evo can now be purchased for about a third of the price that some of paid for it and so did many othr devices. When do we get appreaciation as consumers? ... who wouldnt like to tell someone " O this isnt available for you just yet" the bragging and boasting would atleast put me at ease when everyone and i mean everyone is toting the very same device I paid 3xs for.

Highlighted
Wizard

I am sure you can do this.  They usually come out with diamond encrusted ones or 24K gold ones.  Those are one of a kind (or at 10 of a kind).  I pretty much guarantee that unless you hang out with the superrich, none of the public will have these phones.   Go buy one ASAP and separate yourself from the schmos.

mrtitusturner wrote:

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

To answer your question I would have to say that being or at least wanting to be a Sprint customer qualifies one to purchase this phone. It would not be fair any other way.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat